|Title||Click to Download|
Exclusively designed for visualizer
Nugens CamSwitcher Preview
Compatible with all Nugens cameras
|Title||Click to Download|
|Nugens Visualizer Software Manual Download (English)|
|Nugens V500 Visualizer Manual Download (Chinese)|
|Nugens V500 Visualizer Manual Download (English)|
|Nugens VX100 User's Manual Download (Chinese)|
|Nugens VX100 User's Manual Download (English)|
|Nugens VC300 User's Manual Download (Chinese)|
|Nugens VC300 User's Manual Download (English)|
|Nugens MiniPC User's Manual Download (English)|
|Nugens MiniPC User's Manual Download (Chinese)|
|Nugens MK-T5W User's Manual Download (Chinese/English)|
|Nugens MK-B100 User's Manual Download (English)|
|Nugens MK-B100 User's Manual Download (Chinese)|
|Nugens MK-S6/MK-S6W User's Manual Download (Chinese/English)|
|Nugens VCM200 User's Manual Download (English)|
Congratulations on your purchase of Nugens products. To ensure a satisfactory service, u-Smart Technology promises to implement the following after-sales services. Please read below terms and limitations to retain Warranty Plan described in this document.
1. Nugens promises warranty protection, material and structure perfection started from the delivery date within two years. Warranty does not apply to damage caused by accident and intention. Warranty exceeds Two-year Limitation is subject to charging additional cost by u-Smart Technology.
2. Within Two-year Warranty Protection, Nugens has the right to require returning products and handling time after receiving returns.
3. Warranty protection covers machine and its major parts; does not apply to peripherals which include USB cable, HDMI cable and VGA cable.
4. Please keep original Nugens product box. While returning products, please pack with original Nugens product box and apply shock and wet resistance in the shipping process.
5. Nugens is authorized to remove warranty protection from the product damaged in shipping process.
6. Customers are subject to paying shipping fee for returning product. Nugens will be responsible for repairing, cost and return to customers after products is confirmed to fall under repairing policy and judgement.
7. Warranty protection does not contain all sorts of damage circumstances. If your circumstances are not protected by Nugens warranty policy, Nugens will inform; customers will need to decide whether proceed repairing or retreat.
8. After repairing complete, Nugens is authozied to manage shipping process.
9. After receiving products, please test immediately. If there is spotted damages, you are authorized not to pick up from forwarder, please contact us immediately if you find damages right after your receives products. Nugens is authorized to reject your objection if a delay to reporting damages.
10. If returning product is discontinued or unable for repair, Nugens is authorized to find substitute or alternatives for customers under their mutual consent.
1. Warranty protection label removed or unidentifiable.
2. Operation and care is not correspondent with instruction described in user manual.
3. Third-party repairing, upgrading, re-assemble and dismantling of Nugens machine.
4. Unpredictable accidents or disasters causing damages to Nugens products.
5. Intend action to damage Nugens products caused by human or living creatures.
For any inquiry, please contact email@example.com
Nugens should have the final say when it comes to debating and interpretation within this document.